Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ink Blooms

I made my first pair of earrings using the new stiffening technique. I decided to use black thread for the flowers and silver beads for the earrings. I love the way they turned out. I painted the decoupage glue onto both sides of the flowers, and it dried to a shiny finish. They are stiff enough now that they won't flop or look funny hanging from my ears. I am selling the pattern on Ravelry, and it is also available on my 'Buy Now' tab!

Also, I now have an Etsy store! Find me at Melmaria. I only have four items listed, but I hope to add to it as time goes by. Enjoy!

1 comment :

  1. Very pretty! Had a quick visit to your Etsy shop. Looks great. Wishing you lots of luck with your new little shop. Happy selling!