Saturday, July 30, 2011

Excitement

Who knew the world of pattern designing could be so intricate and busy!? I have had my hands absolutely full (both literally and figuratively) the last week, packaging and shipping design samples, typing out patterns, measuring gauges, taking photos, etc., etc.

However, I did have time to design a new jewelry pattern! You will have to wait until Monday to see it, because I haven't taken any photos yet or written it down. It is quite lovely and easy to make, and I am looking forward to sharing it with you!

Meanwhile, why don't you head on over to my lovely sponsorship friend Rachael's blog at Talk2thetrees? She is currently hosting weekly giveaways for others' Etsy shops. I encourage you to enter! Also, check out advertising on her blog - she offers three ad sizes and deals for good prices, considering the extensive amount of traffic that her blog gets. Contact her today and I guarantee your blog traffic will go up considerably! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment