Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

I think it's so funny how much I still love crocheting and knitting - even though I have dozens of projects waiting to be finished, four publications to be completed and at least two websites to maintain! It's amazing how complicated building your own business can be! So many things to pay attention to and update and document. I'm trying to take it one step at a time, and in the meantime still provide you with independent patterns designed by me.

Look for me in the Spring 2012 issue of Clotheshorse! The issue goes live in February 2012. You can find them on Facebook and keep up with all their news! They are a brand new publication, and I would highly suggest submitting to their Fall 2012 issue. The call hasn't gone live yet, but when it does I will post it here. They are extremely pleasant to work with and their mood boards are really inspiring.

Goodnight all! I am going to take at least a day's break for my brain from all of this designing and writing and photographing. Leave me some comments and tell me how YOU deal with self-inflicted stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment