Monday, October 10, 2011

My Poor Blog!

I've been sadly neglecting this blog, I confess. Please understand that I also work a full-time job and am having difficulties keeping up with pattern-writing, gift-making, and designing! Life is busy.

Enough complaints, though. I'd like to direct your attention to a yarn company called Yarns of Italy! I am currently participating in a contest they have going on. They sent me a skein of a positively luscious shiny cotton in a deep plum, more red than purple. I absolutely love it. Head on over there and take a peek!

OH, and I also wanted to talk up my favorite online yarn store. I haven't really done much research for internet yarn shops, but somehow I stumbled across this one and it's the only one I've been using lately. What I really love about it are the prices and the rapidity of the shipping: Knitting Warehouse. They accept Paypal payments, which I LOVE, and they ship very quickly. All of their yarn is cheaper than you will find it in the store or on the yarn brand website. I spent considerably less on four skeins of Red Heart Soft yarn than I would have at Michael's, even including the cost of shipping. Check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment