Thursday, November 1, 2012

Snowflower Headband

 I love chunky headbands. This one would look beautiful with long hair too.


I'm not sure if I can pull it off in public yet. It sure is warm and cozy, though!


 The flower was super fun to make - it almost makes itself, it's that easy. Just four rows of knitting and a cute button make this cute corsage almost too simple. I bet it would look cute on a cloche or tam, too!



This pattern is beginner-friendly, chunky and quick, with no abbreviations! Add an optional flower (instructions included). This headband makes a great quick gift.

Headband is one size; however, it can be made larger or smaller if needed. Add or take away 3 stitches for each extra inch when casting on.

 download pattern now for free!

1 comment :

  1. I'm a beginner and I made this as my first real project and it turned out great! Made another for my sister in law. Thanks for sharing! All your stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete