Saturday, April 6, 2013

Braided Rug

I'm not sure where all this craftiness is coming from - I'm excited to be trying new projects outside of yarn design. I'm still crocheting, but lately I've been embroidering and sewing too. Photos are forthcoming!

Last week I found the most wonderful DIY lifestyle blog called A Beautiful Mess, and it's absolutely full of amazing ideas, fun fashion, and delicious recipes. The two girls who run it even include tips on owning your own small business, organizing your projects, and home decor! If you get a chance, stop by and check out their stuff - you won't be disappointed! I want to try so many of their tutorials. The one I'm working on right now is their Braided Rug Tutorial. I'm doing it a bit differently, of course (how could I not make it my own?), and will post photos of my step-by-step progress.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment