Friday, June 21, 2013

Newest Projects

I'm not dead! Not that you would automatically assume that because I missed my Wednesday blog post...

... but I have been busy! Worked some more on my car blanket, mailed my second Etsy order (!), tried olive oil and sea salt on my vanilla ice-cream (which was SO good) , and started on this minty creation here:


My Ipod Touch doesn't have the best camera, so I apologize for the stinky Instagram. Trying to be cool here, but not really working! 

I'll post some better pictures of this design soon - I'm hoping to get it up on Etsy over the weekend! 

In the meantime, why don't you give the olive oil and sea salt on vanilla ice-cream a try? It's weird, not gonna lie, but I really liked it. Try it!


(image from everintransit.com, via Pinterest)

1 comment :

  1. Was the olive oil/salt combo something that someone told you, or did you make it up. I've had salted roasted peanuts with ice cream before, which I guess must be similar. Congratulations on your Etsy sale.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete