Sunday, September 1, 2013

Green Dreams

First blue, now green! Not sure how my creativity is coming out in these different colors, but I don't mind as long as I keep making things. My hands have been extra busy as of late - I haven't yet found a job, so I've been keeping busy designing and creating new items to list on Etsy and new patterns to share on Ravelry. I'm not kidding when I tell you to stay tuned - I really have got so many ideas in the works! Here are a few of them that I listed the other day on Etsy.




Mint Leaf Earrings - I crocheted the leaves from mint thread, painted them with a glossy sealant, and hung tiny dark green beads from the tips to finish them. These earrings would make a lovely gift, or even a pretty addition to your own jewelry collection! Do please pin and share this item if you like it! These earrings are for sale in my Etsy shop for $20.


 Spring Green Bowl - I realized I had this beautiful spring green thread going to waste because I didn't know what to do with it. Then I found this gorgeous doily pattern and knew I had to make a new bowl from it. My bowl-making process is a delicate one, but I'm getting better at it with the more bowls I make. Share this if you like the way it looks! These bowls make great catch-alls for keys, bracelets, buttons, or just miscellaneous things you have lying around. Set one on a shelf for a lacy touch, or use it as a pretty centerpiece for your table! Available on Etsy for $30.

Thank you for reading, and have a lovely Sunday! (Happy first day of September!)

No comments:

Post a Comment