Monday, October 14, 2013

Three Pieces for Fall

Fall lasts forever here in NW Arkansas! It hasn't even gotten really cold yet. But I've been busy knitting and crocheting up cozy pieces for the autumn transition into early winter. Here are the three pieces I just added to my Etsy shop - two hats and a warm scarf.

First the beige cabled hat. Super cozy and I love the textured stitch pattern.



Next the red cabled beanie. This one has more of a lattice/basketwork stitch pattern - it was really fun to knit and I love the visual interest it has.



And last, the mustard yellow infinity scarf. This one is crocheted, and worked up into a thick, cozy cowl. I love the color of the yarn - and I had to find a way to wear my new hat in a product photo! 



Thanks for visiting! I have a chicken roasting in the oven - must go!


No comments:

Post a Comment