Monday, March 17, 2014

Dessert Duet: The Must-Makes

I have such a sweet tooth. It's so bad - one of these days my metabolism is going to slow down to a snail's pace and I'm going to explode outwards like a balloon. 

Hopefully not, but it could happen! 

Here are the desserts I've been ooh'ing over - I want to make each and every one of these!


Angel-Light Beignets from Williams-Sonoma (go figure!). These look soooo good. The one time I watched The Princess and the Frog (with captions during a slow evening at the library), I immediately began craving beignets. Cartoon or no, they looked amazing piping hot and dusted with powdered sugar. I need to make!


Orange Crepe Cake from Hanna's Places. I love crepes. I love citrus. I love cake. This makes so much sense. Can't wait to try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment