Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Projects + Time = Nothing Getting Done

Actually time literally is money these days - I need to be more productive! How is it that I have more time now in which to make things, but seem to have less? I started my graphic design internship last week and my job at the library at the same time - both are part-time, leaving me plenty of time to work on projects at home. And still I complete nothing! It's those darn tutorials that take up so much time and effort. 

So here's the deal: I post work-in-progress photos as often as I can, and Etsy listings, and maybe even some fun creative links. Sound good? 

Let's start off with my latest projects: embellished headbands. Really hoping these translate well from concept into reality! The idea seems pretty solid and I'm envisioning some pretty results, but you never know.


(I took this picture with my phone. MY PHONE!The 21st century is amazing.) 

And a few productivity articles that I found helpful and informative! I follow Skillshare on Twitter and they're always tweeting awesome links like 6 Things The Most Productive People Do Every Day and 5 Surefire Ways to Conquer Procrastination. Thanks, Skillshare!

No comments:

Post a Comment