Friday, August 15, 2014

Building an E-book


Yet another great project is in the works! 

I decided to start a series of pattern collections - publishing my designs in groups. My first pattern book is going to be a collection of all the hats I've designed, both knit and crochet. I'm really excited to be doing this, and offering my patterns to a bigger market. In the future I hope to publish a book of completely new designs through an actual publishing company, but for this series of a few previously-published patterns (and some new ones!), I'm doing it on my own. 

Help me spread the word! The Kindle book is available for pre-order  and will be officially available for download on September 9! I'm so excited to share this with the knit and crochet world. Thank you for helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment