Saturday, October 25, 2014

What I'm Loving Right Now: Weekend Pretties

Edible sugar doilies add sweet whimsy to a simple cup of tea.

First up, I came across these sugar lace doilies on Pinterest - they're sold by a shop called SweetDejaVu on Etsy! They're pretty pricey, but I love the idea of floating an edible doily in my tea. Aren't they pretty?

lacy socks...sew elastic into cuff to prevent sliding?

Another bit of lacy inspiration via Pinterest! I love these socks and actually attempted to make them once. I still plan on figuring out something similar, but until then I just enjoy looking at them. 

Gorgeous

These mittens - wow. Another Pinterest find, but I actually know the woman who made these! She has a wonderful Instagram account and keeps a blog called Dottie Angel - I encourage you to check her out. She makes some absolutely beautiful items, and her style is so unique.

messy braid bun

Whoa! That's not knitting OR crochet! No, but it's a hairstyle I can't wait to try, from a blog called The Way I Tend to Be by a pretty girl named Hanna. Love it.

Fair Isle

I've also had a minor obsession with Fair Isle knitting lately. I love these. 

Hope you enjoyed a peek into what I've been inspired by lately! Happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment