Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fingerless Glove Obsession

Because yes, it's an obsession. Thought I'd explain it a little bit!

This obsession is kind of a carry-over from my early days of crocheting and knitting. I'm not a huge fan of mittens (you can't DO anything in them!) or gloves (unless my hands are extremely cold). Gloves without fingers are old-fashioned yet functional, edgy yet elegant, and they're unique. 

Plus they look awesome on some famous characters.


Gandalf is the ultimate fingerless-glove-wearer, in my opinion. He's never seen without them while he's Gandalf the Grey and I think they're awesome. I aspire to make a pair just like them someday! 

Anyway, all this for the excuse to list two more fingerless gloves listings in my Etsy shop. Heh. 





Thanks for indulging me by reading this post! I encourage you to go knit or crochet some gloves - these honestly make such great stocking stuffers. I have so many patterns for them in my Ravelry! (Some of them are free, which is even better.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment