Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Coming Soon: How to Design a Pattern Guidebook and More!


Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to share this with all of you! I'm in the process of creating an eBook (more of an e-packet, actually) to help knitters & crocheters design their own patterns. I'm super excited about it because it's the first time I've ever done anything like this.

The guide will be officially launching on Friday, available only on my blog. Tell your yarny friends or anyone who might be interested! The packet is a great affordable option for new designers.

The packet will include:
Guidebook
Sample pattern layout
Sample schematic
Comprehensive list of resources

I wanted this to be an affordable option for designers, so the packet will be priced at $5. When you purchase this item, it will be delivered directly to your email for viewing/downloading.

Man, Friday can't come fast enough! Thank you for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment