Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My First DIY Kit: The DIY Crochet Flower Brooch


It's here! My first DIY kit! 

I love how-tos, DIYs, tutorials - anything that helps me learn a new skill - and I wanted to share that love with a new section in my shop for DIY kits! I only have the one so far, just as a starting point to see how it does. I'm really excited to see what happens with this.



So, without further ado, my first kit - the DIY Crochet Brooch Kit! Everything you need is included, except the crochet hook and hot glue gun! The materials come packaged in a self-sealing, reusable plastic bag and boxed in a recycled box. The instructions are emailed in PDF format upon purchase. Priced at $15, this would make a great gift! 


I have so many more ideas for kits and I can't wait to assemble and list them. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment