Friday, March 21, 2014

The Best Mug Cake

I know you see these posts all the time on other blogs, or pins like this on Pinterest - and you really just have to take them with a grain of salt, like mine. Everything is according to taste. However, this really is the best mug cake I've ever had! The first few that I made were extremely spongy and weird. This one actually tasted like cake - I think it's because it didn't include any baking powder or baking soda. 

2 minute mug cake recipe - www.iamafoodblog.com
(c) I AM A FOOD BLOG

So head over to I Am A Food Blog to make your own 2 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake! For my version, I omitted the chocolate chips and added a dollop of peanut butter at the end instead of powdered sugar. So. So. Good. Hit the spot after a long day at work. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment