Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Community and a Pair of Gloves

I have to say, I am very impressed with the community on Etsy these days. I just recently started getting more involved with the forums, discussions, threads, etc., and the support is amazing once you get yourself out there! We're all in the same boat, doing what we love and sharing it with others, and people do their best to help others with their shops and their items. Once you take the step to ask for help or help others, you start building a great network of advisers and fellow crafters.

Speaking of Etsy, I just added these gloves to my shop! I decided to combine both knit and crochet for a fresh look. They have a long knit wrist with a lacy crochet cuff - the perfect extra layer for those chilly autumn days. They would make such a lovely gift for Christmas!





(Psst: If you enjoy knitting and crocheting, the pattern for these gloves is also available on Ravelry and Craftsy! Buy from Ravelry for $5.00 or from Craftsy here.)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment