Friday, October 4, 2013

Autumn Knits: 5 Things Friday

This is more of a '5 Things I Love' Friday. No links here, just inspirational photos I've come across. Loving these autumn knits I've been seeing on Pinterest!


This chunky scarf would be super easy to make. I love the bulky layers and the thick double rib (or is that ribbed single crochet?) Either way, I see this looking great in both knit and crochet. The pumpkin color is gorgeous, too!


I love the stitch pattern of this hat. Chunky, leafy, but not too bulky, and the color is sublime.


And this sweater. Two words for you: cable heaven. I know it would take me ages to knit this, but I love the braided cables and the gored look of this sweater as it flairs out toward the hem. So, so beautiful.


Someday I will figure out colorwork knitting, and when that day comes, I'll be knitting these armwarmers. Love the stitch pattern, the colors, the length - everything!


And legwarmers! I need to get me some plain black leggings so I can knit or crochet myself a pair of these. I love the lacy look!

I hope this post put you in a fall mood! We're getting into the thick of it now. Still waiting for things to cool down here in Arkansas, but the trees are showing a bit of a change and the weather is supposed to get chilly this weekend. This girl from the North is excited!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment