Saturday, October 5, 2013

Braids and Doilies

This morning I woke up to lovely, lovely rain...and some not-so-lovely claps of thunder. I felt like a little girl again as I hid under my covers from the house-shaking booms. The air is cooler now though, and I can wear flannel comfortably (hurray!). I got up, worked on some Etsy orders, went to work, and came home to photograph this pendant as the sun came out.


It's about time I made a necklace in honor of those doilies I love so much, right? 


The chain of this necklace is a dark, burnished gold color - perfectly complimenting the rustic, off-colored white of the pendant. Available in my Etsy shop.

For work today, I needed to braid back my hair and this is what I came up with. A little inspiration for you fellow braid-lovers out there. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment