Thursday, April 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Intricacy Lace Edging


Throwback to the time last year when I designed my own lace trim and posted the pattern, calling it Intricacy Lace Edging


This trim adorned a dress that I still wear today - I love how the lace moves and flows.


The other day, I decided to dig up this pattern and make some more trim to spruce up a tank top I have. Good thing I did - this pattern had a few typos! At any rate, this trim is now being crocheted in a warm brown bamboo thread. 


One of these days I am going to buy myself a sewing machine and start upcycling more clothes the easy way. Right now everything I want to make has to be sewn by hand! I don't know about you, but this isn't colonial times and I'm definitely not Betsy Ross.

Have any special springtime projects you're working on? Tell me about them in the comments! I'd love to see and hear all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment