Friday, January 2, 2015

5 DIYs To Try This Weekend



Looking for a few new projects to do this weekend? Check out this little collection I've gathered up from around the webs!


1. DIY Anthropologie Mugs from Home Heart Craft. There's so much possibility for creativity in this DIY! When I have a little extra cash lying around, I'm so going to the dollar store and buying some plain white dishes to do this! 


2. Lighted Burlap Garland from Create Craft Love. This idea could be updated for spring and summer by using colorful fabric scraps - and regular burlap would look cute all year round!


3. Paper Flowers Wall Art by Grey Luster Girl. I made one of these flowers for a greeting card a few weeks ago, and it was so fun and easy! If you want to create some fun, cheap, temporary wall art, this is a great way to do it.


4. DIY Geometric Pocket Notebook from Curious Doodles. This is more for inspiration than anything - imagine punching holes in plain white greeting cards (much like I did here) or go ahead and buy this fun kit! Only $20 for 2 of these covers, and they come pre-punched and ready for your own take on geometric embroidery.


5. Tiny Crochet Hearts Tutorial from Melmaria Designs. Okay, that's me. Because Valentine's Day is next month, I wanted to share a Valentine tutorial to get you in the mood! Make some adorable tiny hearts for a loved one - glue them to a card, string them on a necklace or scatter them around for some tactile confetti.

I hope you enjoy creating something fun this weekend! Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment